- Install hardware, peripherals devices, services, configuration, directories, storage and the associated software.
- Support end users via remote desktop software, telephone or instant messaging tools to identify and solve technical problems.
- Good understanding of helpdesk ticketing systems.
- To provide on-site technical support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problems to end users.
- To provide proper documentation on system configuration and updates.
- To monitor and ensure smooth daily IT operations in the organization.
- Able to work independently and managing projects as a team.
- Willing to travel and can work in Kepong.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Networking, Firewalls, Hub/Switch, Microsoft Windows Environment, Active Directory, Virtualization, Hyper-V, VMware, PowerShell, Azure, Microsoft Office, Office 365
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.